Olam fórum

Fórum o judaismu a židovství.
Právě je pon duben 22, 2019 12:21 pm

Všechny časy jsou v UTC + 1 hodina [ Letní čas ]

Autor Zpráva
PříspěvekNapsal: stř leden 09, 2019 3:25 am 

Denver Broncos fans usually love their backup quarterbacks White Case Keenum Jersey , unless they don’t, then they love their third-string quarterbacks. Chad Kelly was the latter and received a roar from the crowd when he took the field in his first preseason game of his career.He didn’t disappoint. In fact, he was so much better on the field than incumbent backup Paxton Lynch, that he began Monday’s practice session ahead of Lynch on the depth chart.So on Tuesday’s public sessions, all eyes of the fans will be on number six as he gets his first work with the second-team offense of his NFL career. Oh, and there are other things going on we should be paying attention to. For now http://www.authenticsdenverbroncos.com/cheap-jeff-heuerman-jersey , here’s your live updates for Day 12 of Broncos camp. Broncos Camp Day 12 - Live Blog Tweets from https://twitter.com/MileHighReport/list ... oncos-beat Did Demaryius Thomas play his last game as a Bronco today? He thinks that’s a coin flip.Thomas said after the game that he could see it going either way amid talk that he might be shipped out before Tuesday’s trade deadline.“I wish I could tell you, I really don鈥檛 know. Predict? 50-50, 50-50,” Thomas said.Thomas said he tried to put forth a good effort today even though it was weighing on him to know the Broncos are considering trading him.鈥淗ow would you feel at your job [if] your boss, whoever, said they wanted you someplace else?” Thomas said. 鈥淎nd you come into work every day and have to think about it? How would you feel? But I had to do it for my team http://www.authenticsdenverbroncos.com/cheap-courtland-sutton-jersey , like it was normal, act like it was normal. It just kept coming up, from left and right . . . I had to think about it. . . . It鈥檒l be interesting to see what happens in next couple days.”The 31-year-old Thomas has two more years left on his contract, although the final season carries a $14 million base salary and it’s likely that he’ll either be cut or agree to a restructured deal in the offseason. The question is whether he’ll be talking about a restructured deal with the Broncos, or some other team.

Odpovědět s citací  

Všechny časy jsou v UTC + 1 hodina [ Letní čas ]