Olam fórum

Fórum o judaismu a židovství.
Právě je úte říjen 15, 2019 11:58 pm

Všechny časy jsou v UTC + 1 hodina [ Letní čas ]

Autor Zpráva
 Předmět příspěvku: pected silhouette in a bold attem
PříspěvekNapsal: stř leden 16, 2019 4:32 am 

2018 - For A-COLD-WALL* designer, founder and creative director, Samuel Ross, Nike Flyleather represents new opportunity. The unique material, which is made with at least 50 percent recycled natural leather fiber, allows for an evolution of design thinking while deftly balancing natural tactile qualities with an important reduction Adidas ZX 700 Femme in the planet’s carbon footprint. Both properties are on full display in Ross'Nike Air Max 95 Femme Nike x Nike Air Max Command Womens A-COLD-WALL* Air Force 1.
"Flyleather is a vessel to refine an idea that was already quite strong," Nike Air Max 90 Womens says Ross. "The technology behind it is also connected to the progression of my design practice, my label and, of course, my work on the Air Force. To produce a shoe that carries a sustainable narrative and talks to modern issues is a big thing."
That "big thing" is about bringing products up to speed with the globe’s contemporary needs. "When I first started collaborating with Nike, I had, like, 10 stocklists. So, sustainability felt like something that was a much bigger issue than my own business,” says Ross. “Now, we're at 130 stockists and our consumption rates Nike Air Max 95 Womens do need to adjust. It has been brilliant to actually open up that conversation with Nike Nike Air Max 2017 Womens around clothing and footwear in order to take steps towards becoming more sustainable at Nike Air Vapormax Womens A-COLD-WALL*."
The Nike x A-COLD-WALL* Air Force 1 launches December 9 in Shanghai. Subsequent releases follow December 21. Heron Preston was intentional about his debut Nike collaboration: Rather than starting with the obvious canvas (a shoe), he chose to work with sunglasses (the Tailwind). The move allowed him to share a passion for the breadth of Nike innovation. Fittingly, when it came to working on his first sneaker he bypassed an expected silhouette in a bold attempt to immediately stand up for the latest thing: the recently released Huarache E.D.G.E.
"I'm all about telling stories," says Preston. "Having worked at Nike and understanding the full breadth Nike Air Max 95 Femme of product categories the brand has to offer, I wanted to be the person to take on the Nike Air Vapormax Femmechallenge of identifying and celebrating new stuff."
The Huarache E.D.G.E. takes cues from a shoe Nike Air Max 2017 Homme familiar to Preston, the 1991 Huarache Run, but re-imagines the latter's bootie fit with a FOAM FIT system that sits the foot directly on the foam rather than a sockliner. Preston adds his own unique branding cues (including signature icons on the heel and toe box), granting aesthetic intrigue to the contemporary comfort play.

Odpovědět s citací  

Všechny časy jsou v UTC + 1 hodina [ Letní čas ]