Olam fórum

Fórum o judaismu a židovství.
Právě je pát září 20, 2019 10:36 am

Všechny časy jsou v UTC + 1 hodina [ Letní čas ]

Autor Zpráva
PříspěvekNapsal: úte září 18, 2018 3:21 am 

PARIS -- About the only thing getting between Canadian tennis star Eugenie Bouchard and a berth in the second round of the French Open was the weather. Bouchard overcame a rain interruption of nearly 90 minutes before finishing off a decisive 6-0, 6-2 win over Israels Shahar Peer on Monday. The tournaments 18th seed beat Peer for the second time this season and fourth in her career over 58 minutes of actual playing time. Montreals Bouchard, the 20-year-old former junior Wimbledon champion, arrived to Roland Garros with her highest career WTA ranking. She moved up to 16th after winning her first WTA title on Saturday, beating Karolina Pliskova in the final of the Nuremberg clay court tournament. "Today the court was actually a bit slower because of the conditions," said Bouchard. "I find the courts here are generally like fast clay courts, so I like them. Its fine for me. "Im confident, but Im usually always confident and believe in myself, and know whenever I walk on the court I always believe I can win the match. But Im just trying to take it one week at a time. Last week is last week. I have another tournament this week. Thats all Im focused on." Bouchard had a 3-1 lead in the second set when the weather turned wet. She won the first seven games of the match against Peer, reaching 4-0 in 13 minutes and polishing off the opener in a brisk 27 minutes. Peer finally won the third game of the second set but was never a threat. When the pair returned, Bouchard extended her second-set lead to 4-1 and saved a break point for a 5-2 lead before breaking Peer in the final game to advance on a second match point. Bouchard next plays the winner of a match between Germanys Julia Goerges and Michelle Larcher de Brito of Portugal. Later Monday, Toronto native Sharon Fichmans match against sixth seed Jelena Jankovic was suspended due to darkness. The match will resume Tuesday with Fichman leading 7-5, 1-5. Fichmans match against Jankovic can be seen to its conclusion live on TSN GO, Tuesday at 6:30am et/3:30am pt. Vancouvers Vasek Pospisil was defeated in his opening match, beaten by 6-4, 6-2, 6-3 by Russian Teymuraz Gabashvili to remain winless at Roland Garros. The 31st-ranked Canadian, whose season has been compromised by back problems, broke in the third set as his opponent served for the match. But Pospisil lost his own serve a game later and went down on a fourth match point from a backhand wide. Pospisil ended with six aces and 27 winners but also committed 55 unforced errors as he lost in the Paris first round for a third straight year. He admitted that he was struggling physically but did not want to go into detail. He said that his problem is "fixable" and that he has plans to play Wimbledon. "Today was not what I wanted. I dont want to talk about the back," he said. "The back is much better now but there are still some demons I have to face. "I wasnt able to focus on the competition today, It a combination of a lot of things -- I didnt recognise myself on the court today, thats the disappoinbting part." Officials began cancelling last matches in late afternoon, with qualifier Aleksandra Wozniak of Blainville, Que., having to wait until Tuesday to play Romanian Sorana Cirstea. TSNs coverage of the French Open continues on Tuesday at 5am et/2am pt on TSN2 and at 10am et/7am pt on TSN. Marcus Peters Jersey .B. -- Canadas Rachel Homan had ideal preparation for the playoffs at the Ford World Curling Championships with a pair of hard-fought wins over tenacious opponents Thursday. John Kelly Jersey . The Earthquakes (6-9-7) were coming off a 5-0 loss at home last Saturday to FC Dallas. Even with the draw, the Sounders (13-7-3) climbed back into a tie for both the Western Conference and overall top spot in MLS. Seattle, West co-leader Real Salt Lake and East leader Sporting Kansas City all have 42 points. http://www.ramsrookiestore.com/Rams-Ram ... on-Jersey/. The win puts the final playoff berth in Group A in question. If the Czechs beat Slovakia on Tuesday, they will go through. If they lose, Germany will get the last quarter-final berth. Brandon Allen Jersey . -- The Phoenix Coyotes have won three in a row for the first time in 4 1/2 months, and theyve done it just in time for the stretch run to the playoffs. Brandin Cooks Jersey . Last year, Islanders forward Colin Mcdonald released a "Do It For Colin" campaign to promote his teammate and friend John Tavares for the EA sports honour:The most popular sports voting video ever has to go to Chris Bosh who showcased his comedic abilities in his effort to get fans to vote him into the 2008 All Star Game:You can vote for TJ and other star players for the NHL 15 cover vote here.MIAMI -- History would suggest they did everything right. Oops. Since LeBron James, Dwyane Wade and Chris Bosh teamed up for the "Big 3" era with the Miami Heat, there had been some absolute truths when it came to their home playoff games. When they shot at least 48 per cent, they were 18-0. When they made at least 10 shots from 3-point range, they were 12-0. And in this post-season, they were a perfect 8-0 in their building. No more. On any count. No Miami miracle this time, either. A blowout got interesting for a few minutes, but in the end, it wound up as a blowout -- and the road to a third straight NBA championship for the Heat got considerably tougher. Down by a staggering 25 points at one point in the first half, the Heat whittled their way within single digits. But they never got all that close to the San Antonio Spurs and wound up falling 111-92 in Game 3 of the NBA Finals on Tuesday night. The Spurs lead the series 2-1, and need only to hold serve at home to end Miamis reign as NBA champions. "What it feels like is the finals," Heat coach Erik Spoelstra said. "And you have to deal with all the emotions there are in the finals -- frustration, anger, pain, elation, all of it, and it can swing back and forth. Its a long series. We have to be able to manage this and it starts with tomorrow, owning it. Thatll be the process we all have to go through together." James and Wade each scored 22 points, Bosh didnt miss a shot, they connected on 52 per cent of their tries from the floor, and they still got drilled. Rashard Lewis scored 14, Ray Allen had 11 and Bosh had only nine -- getting just four shots in 34 minutes. "We will get better from tonight," James said. "We hate the performance that we put on. But its 2-1. Its not 4-1. Its 2-1, and we have to make some adjustments, come in and learn from our mistakes as we always do after a loss." So far, these finals are just like the 2013 version: Spurs win Game 1. Heat win Game 2. Spurs blow Heat out in Game 3. Only this time, Miami doesnt have the luxury of potentially having a Game 7 at home. "We have to take this one oon the chin," Bosh said.dddddddddddd"We are kidding ourselves if were going to win a championship with that kind of effort, home or away." Kawhi Leonard led the Spurs with 29 points. Danny Green and Tony Parker each scored 15 for San Antonio and Tim Duncan added 14 for the Spurs. The signs of trouble for the Heat were obvious from the get-go. James had 14 points in the early going, and Miami was still down by seven. The Heat gave up 41 points in the first quarter, defence nowhere to be found. At one point in the second quarter, it was Spurs 55, Heat 30. That matched the largest deficit Miami has faced at home at any point in the Big 3 era, tied only with the 25-point lead Oklahoma City held over the Heat during this regular season. The numbers were absurd. Out of San Antonios first 21 shots, the Spurs missed two. Yes, two. They were shooting 91 per cent for the game at one point in the second quarter. They made 11 straight shots in one stretch. They had the best-shooting first half by any NBA team since ... well, them, more than three years ago against Detroit. "That will never happen again," Spurs coach Gregg Popovich said. "I mean, thats crazy." Predictably, the Heat locker room was not the worlds happiest place at halftime, with Miami down 71-50. "We had every conversation," Allen said. "We yelled at each other. We encouraged each other. We went through a range of emotions trying to find a spark." A spark, they found. But they needed an inferno. Miami got within seven in the second half, and the 19,900 white-clad fans in the building had to be thinking of the ridiculous finals comeback last season against the Spurs. The Heat were down by five with 28.2 seconds left in Game 6, then rallied to not just save the game, but save their title hopes. "We knew they were going to make a run," Duncan said. Thats all it was, just a run. The outcome was never really in doubt. And the building was just about empty when the final buzzer sounded. "Little frustration," Wade said. "But thats the nature of the playoffs. Its not always good." Cheap Nike Buccaneers Jerseys Cheap Nike Packers Jerseys Cheap Nike Vikings Jerseys Cheap Nike Lions Jerseys Cheap Nike Colts Jerseys Cheap Nike Texans Jerseys Cheap Nike Jaguars Jerseys Cheap Nike Dolphins Jerseys Cheap Nike Patriots Jerseys Cheap Nike Jets Jerseys Cheap Nike Browns Jerseys Cheap Nike Broncos Jerseys Cheap Nike Chiefs Jerseys Cheap Nike Bengals Jerseys Cheap Nike Steelers Jerseys Cheap Nike Titans Jerseys ' ' '

Odpovědět s citací  

Všechny časy jsou v UTC + 1 hodina [ Letní čas ]