Olam fórum

Fórum o judaismu a židovství.
Právě je stř prosinec 12, 2018 4:59 am

Všechny časy jsou v UTC + 1 hodina [ Letní čas ]

Autor Zpráva
 Předmět příspěvku: Mayfield Jersey
PříspěvekNapsal: čtv září 20, 2018 3:14 am 

The good news for Buccaneers G.M. Jason Licht is that he has a new contract. The not-nearly-as-good news is that the new deal doesn’t provide much security.

According to Ira Kaufman of JoeBucsFan.com Marquise Goodwin Jersey , the team has extended Licht, but through 2019 only.

Even if Licht’s pay for 2019 is guaranteed, a housecleaning remains possible, since the buyout obligation would be manageable. Coach Dirk Koetter has a contract that runs through 2020. Some believe that another poor season from the Buccaneers will trigger major changes in Tampa.

The Buccaneers haven’t been to the playoffs since 2007. Quarterback Jameis Winston was supposed to change that, but the team hasn’t made it to the postseason in any of his three years with the franchise.

It’s unclear whether it will take a playoff appearance to avoid changes for 2019. It is clear that the Bucs find themselves in a division with three Super Bowl contenders, making it even harder to stand out.

After dealing with shoulder problems and rehab problems for two years Aldrick Rosas Jersey , Andrew Luck is in a good place now.

But the Colts quarterback admitted to NBC’s Peter King in Football Morning in America that he had to hit “rock bottom” at more levels than physical before he could rebound.

Luck said the lengthy recovery from his shoulder surgery was difficult in many ways, including the way it forced him to accept the possibility of failure and admit vulnerability, something he wasn’t programmed to accept.

“Learning to ask for help, for me, was a big, big step Doug Baldwin Jersey ,” Luck said. “It鈥檚 okay to show a little vulnerability. It鈥檚 okay to not be buttoned up every single moment of the day. It鈥檚 okay for life not to be perfect. Why does it have to be so, . . . I think we tend to make things binary: win or loss, black or white. I did hit a quote unquote rock bottom. I think that was necessary for me because it forced me to share my vulnerabilities, to show what I was actually feeling with the people closest to me, especially my girlfriend. That allowed me to ask for help and allowed me to get help from people. And learn how to be patient with myself.鈥?/p>

He said he didn’t handle elements of his recovery the way he’d have preferred, but that going through the process of falling short of expectations and continuing was a healthy one for him at a personal level.

鈥淚t was a heavy time Jordan Phillips Jersey , and you learn from times like that,” he said. “There were a couple times I said, I don鈥檛 know if I鈥檓 ever going be able to play football again, or at least have any joy playing this game. Is it worth it? Am I going to be in constant pain?

鈥淚 learned you have to be honest to yourself: Are you getting better or are you not? And it鈥檚 okay if you鈥檙e not, as long as you鈥檙e looking at it objectively. I learned to be thankful for everybody who鈥檚 helped me to this point and will continue to within the Colts organization, starting with [General Manager] Chris Ballard. He鈥檚 a good man. He鈥檚 got a vision and I believe in it and we believe in it. And then to the folks inside my family Demarcus Robinson Jersey , and my girlfriend. I could鈥檝e very easily pushed some relationships away. 鈥?I tried my best to push some people away that I needed in my life. I鈥檓 so thankful for their patience and understanding, I guess.”

Luck’s newfound focus on process will help him deal with getting back on the field this year, as the Colts are still the rebuilding mode that was so evident without him last year. And even if never got back to being the kind of quarterback he was, it’s easy to sense that the time away from the game helped Luck at a more important level.

Adidas Mark Stone Jersey

Odpovědět s citací  

Všechny časy jsou v UTC + 1 hodina [ Letní čas ]